Kanji Name: 気球音アキオ
Hiragana Reading: ききゅうね・あきお
Western Reading: Akio Kikyuune
Derivative of: Kikyuune Aiko
Designed by: MystSaphyr
Debut: August 23, 2009
Pronouns: he / him
Height: 5’11” (180cm)
Weight: 182 lbs (83 kg)
Likes: energy drinks, hobby shops, tinkering
Dislikes: hot weather, being asked questions
Optional Background / Personality Info
Akio is Aiko’s older (by design) brother. He is a timid, though very clever, young man who loves nothing more than to learn how things work. He is a tinkerer and can is quite good at repairing anything from a steam engine to a laptop computer; the only problem being he rarely repairs anything. Instead, Akio gets curious and takes the object apart entirely, usually putting it back together with strange or disastrous results.
Akio happens to be dead, after being murdered by one of Aiko’s rogue fan derivatives. But whenever he attempts to tell anyone in the family that he’s a ghost, he gets interrupted somehow.
Working on new standing art/reference sheet!
UTAU: Use G-12 flag on any of Aiko’s banks to achieve Akio’s voice.
Character Image & Voice Package Illustrations
The Kikyuune Family voicebanks and character profiles on this site contain several images (character reference sheets, standing illustrations, etc.) that are intended to visually represent each voicebank.
- Non-commercial use for track artwork or videos of uploaded media featuring the Kikyuune Family voicebanks.
- Unauthorized track or video art for a track intended for commercial distribution (i.e. via streaming, mp3 sales, or video monetization)
- Unauthorized merchandise of any sort.
- Recoloring, tracing, editing, or otherwise repurposing voice package illustrations to represent another character.
NB: None of the MMD or LipSync models featured on this website were created by MystSaphyr. Users are advised to check their individual terms or readmes.
Modification/Manipulation of Audio & Configuration Files
- Modification and non-commercial redistribution of FRQ, oto.ini, or other included configuration files.
- Modification of voice library samples for personal use in UTAU, DeepVocal, OpenUtau or other sample-based synthesizers.
- Unauthorized redistribution of voicebank samples, manipulated or otherwise.
- Unauthorized distribution of voicebanks ported to other synthesizers.
- Unauthorized usage of voicebank or rendered samples for training AI models (i.e. diff-svc, ENUNU/NSSVS, etc.) without explicit permission from MystSaphyr.
- Creating “pitchloids” by manipulating the pitch and/or speed of preexisting audio renders (covers, originals, HANASU, etc.) by MystSaphyr or other third parties.
Commerical vs. “Doujin” Use
There are certain instances in which media made using the Kikyuune Family may sold without a commercial license. For clarification, please reference the below definitions of “doujin” versus “commercial” usage:
Physical items that are self-published, printed and sold in limited runs/quantities. These include CDs, books/zines, prints, small trinkets (charms, stickers, etc.), and so on.
Doujin materials are intended for hobby than for generating income. They do not produce a noticeable profit, as the sales essentially only cover costs of production.
For simplicity’s sake, items produced non-profit for charity also fall under this category.
Commercial (License Required)
Continuous or large-scale reproduction of a product intended to create profit. This includes physical items that are sold at multiple events or locations, or via online print stores such as Redbubble, Spring, TeePublic, Inprnt, DeviantART, Cafepress, etc. This also includes sales or streaming of digital music, or other forms of digital content monetization.
“Commercial” works as described are FORBIDDEN without purchase of a commercial-use license.
(I’d prefer, however, if you contacted me beforehand just so I can see the project!)
Kikyuune Family voicebanks and/or characters should NOT be used for obscene, defamatory, libelous, discriminatory, slanderous, and/or unlawful content.
Kikyuune Family voicebanks and/or characters should NOT be used for specifically spreading a political or religious message. However, traditional anthems, choruses and chants are perfectly acceptable.
Kikyuune Family voicebanks and/or characters should NOT be used for R-18 or pornographic content.
Kikyuune Family voicebanks may not be used to train AI models (i.e. diff-svc) without prior permission from MystSaphyr.
Keeping the above in mind, please use the Kikyuune Family at your own discretion. If you are still unsure of media content, simply contact Myst.