Here’s my personal collection of my own and my favorite reclists!
All my own Japanese reclists are always romaji-encoded for ease of use with people new to Japanese. They also include separate “dzu” and “dzi” for pronunciation accuracy, as well as many extra phonemes and glides.
I will be creating otoing and aliasing tutorials later for my own personal techniques, but most current oto tutorials will fit my reclists. – Myst
CV (“Consonant Vowel”)
- XYZ Basic CV – A complete and basic CV reclist.
- XYZ Full CV-VV – A step up from basic CV, includes vowel blends.
- XYZ Lite Strung CVVC – Includes ending consonants & breaths. Used for Fuusenne V.2.
- Basic 7-moora VCV – A complete VCV hiragana reclist. Contains no extras, just the base sounds.
- LOKE-style 5-moora VCV – A complete VCV hiragana reclist with shorter recordings.
- Cz-style VCCV – A popular and well-supported English reclist.
- Arpasing by Kanru Hua – A quick-to-record but comprehensive English list. Use moresampler to generate a base oto.ini.