So the other day, I was alerted to a 404 error on the Google Drive embed on Aiko’s page. Turns out I’d accidentally deleted my voicebanks folder from Google Drive while doing some cleaning. Whoops!
All my voicebanks are back in Drive where they belong, accessible here.
I’m in the process of revamping the download pages for all VOXYZ voicebanks, starting with Aiko. Each download will now have a brief, basic raw-rendered sample (using moresampler) and banks will be hosted on both Google Drive and Mega.nz. Aiko’s UTAU downloads page is fully updated to the new layout.
In addition, I went through Aiko’s banks and did some housekeeping. Changes include:
- dropping numbered versions for banks past ACT1-3 (frankly, they’re confusing and obsolete)
- re-otoing and re-aliasing all old banks prior to CVVC (because why not)
- removing outdated information from character.txt (though I left in the old art!)
- including the “Whistle” VB with her CVVC banks, rather than having it be standalone
- merging the “Omake” folder into CVVC EN since that’s what it originally was recorded for
Her CVVC banks also may have some minor oto tweaks that I’ve done over the years, so it may be beneficial to download the updates!
I’m also currently in the process of editing her Wiki pages and will make a tweet once that is done. Please bear with me!
It’s been a while! I’m happy to say that the overhaul of the Studio VOXYZ website is FINALLY complete, save for a few tweaks that may happen here or there.
Below is a list of the changes and QoL improvements:
- faster loading times (removed clunky plugins, lazy-loading media, caching)
- updated sidebar (decluttered widgets)
- revamped voicebank pages with tabbed content
- all download links fixed!
- brand spankin’ new banner!
- general cleanup and organization
From here on out, most minor news will be posted via our Twitter, and you can see the latest tweet on the sidebar under Quick News. The @StudioVOXYZ account retweets content posted from my main that is related to vocalsynth media, as well as fanart and works using VOXYZ-series characters. Small updates (such as minor voicebank fixes, etc.) will be posted there instead of as longform blogging. The blog will be reserved for sharing new videos, major updates/releases, and end-of-month overview posts.
Also, most news will be crossposted over to the Community tab on my YouTube page, so be sure to turn on notifications if that’s your preferred news method!
More updates coming soon 👀 Look forward to it!
The Studio VOXYZ online store, originally hosted on Storenvy, is being ported directly to the main site! While it’s not yet fully functional, I’ve gone ahead and closed shop on Storenvy for now.
Please look forward to the new shop once it opens!
I’ve decided that due to the limited space, sharing and file update capabilities afforded by the free level of Dropbox, that Google Drive—and soon, Bowlroll—will be the ideal hosts for my voicebanks from here on out. Therefore I have removed all Dropbox downloads from our UTAU pages.
If you run into any issues with Google Drive links, do let me know!
Starting with the fixing and public release of my “SILENCE” UST, I’m going to be working on fixing up all my other UTAU-Synth-era USTs (as well as some of my REEEEALLY old ones) to make sure they’re up to date with voicebank compatibility, lyrics, and anything else I might have messed up!
Next on the list is “All Men Are Pigs” which was a highly-requested English UST. I’ve also finished “Aurora” (by ryuryu) and “Uzume Kagura” (by twinkle/U-taP) which will be up once I finish artwork for them.
Other unreleased USTs in the project:
• BALLOON (by Tiara)
• Ofuton-in! (by OyakataP)
• Feel So Moon (from Space Brothers)
• Gegege no Kitaro (OP from the 60s anime)
• Sousei no Aquarion
• The Fox (by Ylvis)
• Outer Science (by Jin; Len Arrange ver.)
• Tsuntsun-Gokko (by EZFG)