Guides & Resources > UTAU Plugins & Resamplers
Below is a list of third-party tools for use in UTAU!
• resampler – The default resampler.
• moresampler – A resampler with powerful flags to control voice quality. Can also automatically generate otos.
• fresamp11 – An older iteration of fresamp, considered a bit more stable. Has nasal quality without “F0” flag.
• fresamp14 – A newer iteration of fresamp. Has nasal quality without “F0” flag.
• TIPS – A resampler good for soft, breathy voices.
• bkh01 – A resampler that tends to add a little bit of metallic buzz to sibilant consonants.
• phavoco (Phase Vocoder)
• world4utau (aka “w4u”) – A very picky resampler, only works on mono recordings.
• EFB-GT – Good for solid voices.
• tn_fnds – Another good resampler for soft, gentle voices.
• utaugrowl – A resampler that has flags to add growl to the voice.
• Resampler Patcher – Makes most common resamplers render much faster.
• Iroiro – An all-in-one plugin that converts between romaji and hiragana, among other things.
• Lyric Diphonizer – A simple plugin that converts CV USTs to VCV.
• autoVCCV 2.0 – Converts a UST from CV to CVVC by inserting the VC samples.
• presamp – Plays a CV UST as CVVC. Can be customized with a “presamp.ini” & includes “wavtoolex”
• utalis – A .wav-tracing automatic tuning plugin.